It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
::PRISON?::


Wahh..*mendak perh*..Was late for school..Everything is like the same routine everyday..Fadly *no shame ask me to add him at msn* hahaha!!Kinda bad news..I was selected to visit the jail..with the FOUR GUYS-the only FOUR MALAY GUYS in our class-FADLY,SYERZAN,SHAHRUL & ZULRAIDI..And i'm the only girl..Haiz..Zaki never pity me sia..='((.. It's good to experience new things...(eventually i went before larh during sec sch..pasal ku golongan bdk2 "KKS"..haha!!) I believe he choose me not because i'm a bad girl...='(( (I'M NOT) Everything happen with reason..He got his own reason..Hopefully the good one of course.. So im praying to God..Don't give me a test beyond my strength..

Babylove was posted to work at BPP..near my house..i'm gonna drop by...But only before *cite SUCI* or after..Okay?hehe!!Btw i'm still stuck with BPS project..Date due: THIS FRIDAY!
haizAH!Kaylarh dont know what to type anymore...

SO THE MENDAK*


Toddles!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:20 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>