♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
::I TRUST MY ONLY AYG:: Babylove i'm sorry for all my wrongdoings...='(( I trust you so much that i couldnt take in whatever they told me..it was a very big blow..i was hurt..i'm very sorry if i believe her stories...whoever she is..so complicated...i've never want to hurt you..be harsh on you..I SWEAR..it hurts me more when you are hurt..*i ikotkan perasaan marah, ikotkan hati* YES I'M HEARTLESS BABY. Patch things up with baby today...i actually purposely took my own sweet time..made baby wait..hehe!!sorry..=p *first time gitu ayg sabar,hehe!!!!* i was singing my heart out with zila...since..monday!haha!!(we used to duet for fun,my best partner ever..our voice do blend)The fact i was short of breath..i don't know why..i easily tired..so weak..maybe due of sleepless nights,holding my tears back like crazy..and been thinking too much all this while...i'm scared..short of breath ehk..or izzit caused of smoking too much?nah... First thing that came out from my mouth was only sorry (LATE) he look so weak..damn i gets even more difficult to breath..*sebak sgt kot?* then stand like what..He asked me first whether i've eaten or not? so i shake my head..(for 3 days i starved myself!) he said yesterday he would feed me as what i told him so..So he asked me to eat first..i cant even say a word..i feel like hugging him tightly...kiss his forehead...miss his smells..his touch...i became breathless baby..so weird kay not holding his hand..i cant help it..I LOST MY BREATH!!!i asked him to sit down for a while..i was very tired..can't catch my breath...like i just finished a marathon!!from his face shows a lot he truly care..keep asking if i'm okay...my heart beats so fast..i guess he saw that..he held my hand..I FEEL LIKE IN THE HEAVEN.. i hold back sia!!!!haha!!then for a while i let go his hand..then..i put my hand around his waist..he hold my hand tightly...(BABY I MISS YOU TOO KAY?) i wanted to eat nasi lemak soo much..the rice which is in green colour..(delicious kay)..he smile...HE JUST MELT MY HEART...so there..my guy is a man of his words...don't be jealous..HE FEED ME OKAY...all the way..hmm...actually i saw something on his hand when we met..so i got the opportunity to asked him when he was feeding me..YA ALLAH!!HE BURNED HIS HAND 6TIMES!!!(6months tghtr) baby how could you???????how could you do that???!!!you burned my heart instead looking at those!!!baby why hurt yourself???=''(( YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH..how could you do that to yourself??? After eating, guess what? we dont even act like there's something wrong going on with us...i dont know just in a blink of an eye...i fall back in his arms..all those heartbreaks no longer i could feel exists in me...i was so happy...i hold him...hug..smells him...tease him..like we weren't even fighting...gosh...i didnt even realised i suppose to be mad at him..haish..till he hug me and asked do you love me? then it just strike my heart very fast...I THEN REMEMBER EVERYTHING..Of course i love you baby..i wouldnt bother to starved myself..meeting you up...he kiss my forehead..then everything seems so perfect...i mean..in people eyes...(OUHH HOW SWEET..WHAT A PERFECT COUPLE)...but they didnt know deep down was a brokened stories...then he bought a disc..and we went somewhere else...to talk...before that we were sitting outside the dvd shop...i ask why he burned his own hands...he said caused he thought i was leaving him..and he couldnt even feel it cause he's too hurt...BABY I'M VERY SORRY!...it must be painful shey..there's six holes..haiz...baby...why do this?? Then ya..we act like nothing happened...spend time...asking each other and stuffs...*touching shey*...so honest...i look in his eyes...and i can only see myself very clear.....told him everything...so talk2...*sampai dlm bus* lil' arguement...but he never failed to hold my hand tightly,not letting go..hug me as tight as he could..listening to his heart beats...kissing my forehead even i talk nonsense...i scold him...HE JUST GIVE IN...baby forgive me...='(( he send me home..hehe...*i picit lif tu just to kiss you goodbye and take care* baby smile jerh...he's glad that things work out nicely.. So how does it settle?? ans: IT SETTLE BY ITSELF ONLY GOD KNOWS.... the moment he asked will you leave me? I said NO OF COURSE... SETTLED! hehe!!my babylove is just one of a kind.. baby i'm pretty because you make me feel that way...=)) i'm very happy now that everything's over...i dont care anymore who speaks the truth,i know baby were speaking the truth...look into his eyes...and you'll find the ans... For now...my love for him gets even stronger, though it may takes sometimes to regain myself back ,i'm fully prepared to trust and love him with all my heart like i always do...no 2nd thought for that...i need him in my life...the difference now: OUR LOVE GREW EVEN STRONGER~ AYG I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL..MUACKS! Labels: ::my soulmate, syamim((=:: Yours Truly, Ella @ 11:52 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|