It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, February 20, 2009
::i lOve yOu sweetheart::


Happy 8th Months First Meet Anniversary Ayang, I LOVE YOU BABY!=))
~19.06.08~
---------
14th Feb
---------

Happy Valentine's Day!!=))*padahal ku tark sambot ehk,haha!* Zila was the first person to wish me when we meet up yesterday,*sweet banget*. Then followed by my beloved cuzz..~KAK UTEH~ she touched my heart=)) *nark nanges shey* Miss her lots..

"Happy Valentines day sygku...hehe taun ni kte tk celebrate 2gether2 ar...
hahaha taun lpas smpai pgi 7-eleven,prime pas 2 ddk kt bwh...hahahaha"

That's what she msg me...i was so touched..she remembered..she remembered...haiz...our sweet moments..haha..hopefully we could do that again..wearing pyjamas...go mac'...chill under blk till 4 am..haha!!*gyler peh sedare,org ingat maid lari rumah siot!haha!!*

Bottomline: I MISS HER TO DEATH

Meet up babylove at town...hmm...err...nah!bitter and sweet...I was sicked, couldnt catch my breath, difficulities in my breathing,vomit in the PUBLIC TOILET *thanks ehk*, flu..cant even smell his perfume...Cough like fuck...but still smoke urh...haha!!sorry baby i know you were pissed off...then see flower,balloon everywhere..soo sickening..*jealous?* nah...had our supper at KFC...*part nie gerek,marah2 sayang,hahaha!!!nark step marah pon tark tahan,muke confirm cramp tahan ketawe,haha!!babi!haha!!* then he send me off..*part nie jerh sedih,boring*

We took some photos while waiting for train..*tu pon dyer tegor,hehe"mane nark amek gambar dgn i" haiz...NGADE2!!haha,saket2 pon petik jerh larh...hehe!*

---------
13th Feb
---------


*my laughing gas*
*ella & iela*
*Terencat,abeh?*
I didnt turn for school..(LATE) *baru kene dbar..tark serik2 jgk*. Meet up Zila and Ayu around 2 plus at bugis but Ayu got something on,she went off at 3 plus.. Left me and Zila... Bought babylove the shirt he had longed for..then window shopping..Actually i was sick but badly want to buy for babylove shirt..so after window shopping, we sat down near BHG...and crack lame,stupid jokes...take photos..haha!till night..around 7 plus,we heade to Zam Zam restaurant..SHE TREATS ME..yeah!!hehe!!after eating...find a spot to sit and chit chatting till 10 plus..and heade home..

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:03 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>