It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, March 1, 2009
---------------------------


BORED.SICK.RESTLESS.TIRED.STRESS.
(I'M FEELING OUT OF PLACE..in your heart)

Dont think i wanna meet him up today..for goodness sake i need a break..i guess whatever happened yesterday is way too much..=))

I'll be at home revising for my exam which falls on 9th and 11th march..alot of chapters i have to cover up..
Kay i swear everything sucks..

Will not be active on March..i have many occasions going on..maybe God is testing both Syamim and Suhaylah...

WE JUST NEED A BREAK..I REALLY BADLY WANTS YOU TO APPRECIATE ME..THATS ALL I EVER WANTED FROM YOU..TO FEEL APPRECIATED...FOR NOW LOVE IS SOMETHING I CANT DEFINED..ITS KINDA BULLSHITS THING FOR ME..I HOPE WHEN IM NOT AROUND YOU WILL MISS ME...ITS ALREADY WRITTEN BEFORE WE MET..I BELIEVE GOD HAVE THE REASONS FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED..

~TODDLES.TILL WE MEET AGAIN~

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 7:05 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>