♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Saturday, January 24, 2009
::sEgAyOng:: Yeah!!At last get to spend time with beloved sister of mine(kak uteh). Go to school like 'GONG-GONG'...Never study at all..Was damn bored..*Time is precious* siOt...Never mind...I board the bus to school with Abg Uteh...Lots of craps shey Uteh..Craking up jokes early in the morning...Laugh, laugh until 'Mabok'...Hahaha!! Oh ya...I'm going to batam during March holiday for 4 days,3 night...For the NYAA Award...Do community service..I know baby wasn't happy with it...Kind of...Can't really tell what is going on in his mind...If only i can read his mind...Nah!Baby don't worry kay.. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH=)) After school,kinda steal 3 cigarette from a former classmate of mine..I did ask for a cigarette and he was busy playing soccer so he ask to take from his bag. Instead taking 1 stick, me and Zila took 3,and i told him we took 2,-One for me,One for Zila...I can't denied i took alot of his cigarette...Making use of him? I guess so...hmmm..I swear.. I wanna quit.. But nobody trust me.. So, just go with flow ya.. The moment i lay my feet into the house...i was welcomed with tears..my beloved grandma cried..Haiz..To 'him'...I'm like having this farking feeling you'll regret one day for treating my beloved grandma that way...For all the sacrifices she made, the love she gave, the attention she provide you with...She get this in return..WTH? She deserves far way better than that! My beloved grandma shared her feelings with me in the bedroom...i was trying to calm her down...Be strong Nenek...(ADERH PEGY ADERH BARKLEK) Meet Kak Uteh at 5pm at Vivo... Window shopping,saw this dress at Zara,VERY NICE... In my eyes urh.. Wanted to buy but cannot decide, scared later got many more nice dresses... But now make up my mind fully...I WANT TO BUY...After that headed to Bugis...It's damn crowded!MAN!My head like spinning...So i suggest we go Dhoby Ghaut..Watch my bOyfie!!hehe!His working till closing..~Talk,laugh,jokes,smoke,stress~ I really doesn't have any idea to buy what for baby for our 6mths anni~27th-So stress! Bought baby a zinger meal...As per normal i get free drinks from STARBUCKS..hehe!!Used to buy..Now...used to get drinks for free...Nyahahaha!! Here's some pics of me and beloved sister (my Cuzz) ![]()
MUCH LOVE TO SITI NURZAIDAH Thanks for making my day a wonderful one,cheering me up and be my listening ear.ILY* Labels: ::I MISS MY BABYLOVE=((:: Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:22 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|