It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, February 1, 2009


Meet Babylove!!!woohoo!!like...AT LAST urh..haha!!Missing him to death...I didn't realised that i was very mad at him at the first place..(SIAP MCM GEGERL)..Wake up at 3 meet at 7 plus..It took 1hr to reach my place from his place..Then traffic jam somemore..Wahh..*patience lorh*


Bottomline: I JUST WANNA MEET YOU UP BABY
ADMIRE YOUR SMILE
HUG YOU TIGHTLY LIKE THERE'S NO TMR
CAPTURE YOUR LAUGH
SMELLS YOU
TICKLE YOU
AND I GO..LIKE..
1...2...3..
SQUEEZE2..hehe!!
LAUGH AT YOUR JOKES
LISTENING TO YOUR CRAPS
TALK NONSENSE TOGETHER-GETHER
AND...
JUST TO LOOK INTO YOU EYES..
* i see more than just a love*
*that's all i ever wanted*
Well its true...knowing the truth might hurt...but not knowing anything...live in the darkness...like a dumb..it's more hurtful..(tahan air mate darh mcm nark tekencet..!hahaha!!buto!haha!!) People make mistakes...No one is indeed perfect...I make mistakes too..Plenty of mistakes...people dont live in the past...but i lead my future with the past..so again * what past is past*... without those you can never know waht is MISTAKES and which is EXPERIENCE..
cause...
EXPERIENCE IS WHAT I NAMED FOR MY MISTAKES...
your past...
my past...
*SUCKS TO THE CORE*
but...
EVERYTHING HAPPENS WITH REASONS
THERE'S ALWAYS WISDOM BEHIND IT..
*for HIM to know & for US to find out*
this isn't game
this is what people called
LIFE
nahh...
BOTTOMLINE:
i'm not you first..
BUT IM HERE TO BE YOUR LAST
FOREVER YOURS
TILL ETERNITY





*Ape sesaje jerh yang dyer bbual tu*
*SMACK DOWN!**Cute kan my babylove!!*
*ku darh mcm shiok sendiri(bunga-bunga cinta,kening naek2)*
*ehk2 masam*
*Muke ku tark perlu*
*no idea what's he trying to do(meow2)*
*mY bAByLoVE* * I SWEAR,I LOVE HIS DIMPLE*
*"nampak taik idong tark?"THAT WAS WHY HE TOOK A SHOT WITH ME??!!i guess!I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE DID THAT!!!HAHAHAHA!!CAN'T STOP LAUGHING LOOKING AT THIS PIC!*
Align Center *LOST**(HAHAHAHAHA)*
*BACEN & BUCUK*
*part nie muke ku SQUARE gyler..and told ya..I'M FAT!!!*

~*syella*~
*good night*





Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:35 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>