♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Saturday, January 31, 2009
::I'm tOuched:: Haiz..Today very sian..Never go school..Fcuk larh..Wake up late. But lucky didn't go, if not nenek will be by herself taking care of Aniq..Futhermore Derrick told me he didn't went for Zaki lesson..And he heard they watch dvd...(Not going to waste my time on that, might as well sleep at home) So i'm like rotting the whole day at home...Eat and eat sia...(mind you!)haha!!!surfing the net till eyes like want to fall off already..So farking bored doing the project..Why not watch videos from youtube..I don't how many videos i've watched...More than 50 i guess??hahaha!!i was so touched watching apit videos..his voice is surperb nice shey...and from one video link to many more talented singer..And i couldn't stop it sia...Not all matrep is*good for nothing*...People make mistakes...And no one is indeed perfect...true urh the guy that i wanted to punch his face at east coast is like the one who usually bring disgrace to our community...*the malays*...like the one at Marina Sq when i was with babylove that part of time...(i bet baby rmbr this)..I don't know why they react, behave likewise..For attention? There's many way sia..Why choose that way?? Well people got their own ways..Why should i bother btw? Maybe those videos really touched my heart..Hmm*what past is past*...Bottomline: There are many talented people out there, should have showcase their talent. Baby is home already and i still watching videos..haha!!*idiot*..Enough kay..Should go to bed by now..Meeting babylove later!!hehe!!Miss you sweetheart...I love you..Night* ~*Sweet Dreams*~ Labels: ::Missing You:: Yours Truly, Ella @ 4:36 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|