It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Thursday, January 22, 2009
:FARKING TIRED::


Tired of living...

Start my day as per normal today..was on time for school. I was farking tired and sleepy, sleep at 5am wake up at 7.30!WTH! Sorry sayang,i didnt wake you up..haiz..I can't sleep larh ayg..Sorry if i'm damn harsh on you..i've been harsh to you lately...I admit that...I'm very sorry. But that doesnt mean i've changed. I am still who i am and nothing can change me...I was hurt hun. I swear i wanted you to be my listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. But hun you knew me quite well that its very hard for me to really express my feelings, my thoughts, my probs... And i will only tell you when its already due... And you thought you were the last to know, you thought i wouldn't want to share it with you, you thought i want to keep things to myself.. Baby, it's not easy being me... I'm tired of being ME.. I've never want to keep things to myself... How i wish i could just let everything out... Enough of that... I'm getting tired and more tired after you knew who i really am.. Sometimes i'm unsure whether you accept me for who i am or you don't. You turn me down when i eventually wanted to pour my heart out... So now tell me hun... How can i share? So again i graved everything inside my heart... I'm hurt*

School was bored, but having my two girlfriends by my side...IS EXTREMELY FUN! Hehe!! They just make my day...IN ANY WAYS...Did i mention i was farking sleepy...? Ya for gOodness sake...! I'm like sleeping through out the day! Nyahaha!! On the way...In the bus... I slept... At school during sQc lesson after lunch i slept...On the way home also...I SLEPT!haiz... LIKE A PIG.. i guess... And there goes my two girlfriends of mine...(KERJAKAN AKU!SAMPAI HATI KORANG!) Guess what they do?? They put on make up ON MY FACE while i was asleep... (bgn jerh rambot belah n*nok..!tsk...tsk...tsk!!) No wonder they keep laughing and laughing... idiOt!haiz!! Thanks ehk girlfriend... That was a very nice make up... Hairstyle... I ever had!!I LOVE YOU GIRLS!(mcm phm,dlm hati...jage kOrang!haha!!)Ayu, Zila & Me*they rOck my sOcks!!*
Went Sheng Shiong with Mak. Had our supper at Magic Wok...JUST THE TWO OF US...
She poured out her heart... Be her listening ear and gave my view... Haiz.. Mak you're the most strongest person i ever met in this world that i will adore you till the last of my breath. I'm proud of you Mak. Don't blame yourself for what happened in the past, it hurt me more. It's not your fault Mak. Can't believe i'm crying right now. Mak what happened in the past made me who i am right now. I know, knowing the truth was very hurt. Your own blood, my own brother. Mak i swear, i am more hurt than you.(berat mate memandang berat lagi bahu memikul) I faced it all by myself Mak, how i wish you heard my cries and hold me tight. I can never forget no matter what i do, no matter how far i run...The only thing i can do is to faced it and accept it.. Mak, i love you mak...

~Kasih Ibu Kepada Beta Hanya Memberi Tak Mengharap Kembali~

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 9:09 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>